The Adventures of Katie's "Little" Family

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Allurabella Diane & updates on the kiddos!


























I haven't updated this at all, but I'm going to try to be better about it.

On March 20, 2009 at 10:34, Jason & I welcomed our beautiful baby girl Allurabella Diane into the world. She is absolutely perfect. She weighed 7lbs, 2 ozs, and was 19 1/2 inches long. We came up with her name because we just couldn't agree on one. Jason has always wanted to name his daughter Allura, because he loved that name, but I didn't like it alone. There were a few names that I liked, and Isabella was one of them, and I love Bella as a nickname. Since we couldn't agree, we decided to put the names together. Jason mostly calls her Allura, and I go back and forth. I call her Bella mostly, but sometimes Allura, sometimes All, Bells, there are a lot of nicknames. She's so beautiful that her name totally fits her! She's already smiling, and I can just hold her and smile at her and talk to her and she just smiles these big smiles at me! I haven't caught it on the camera yet, but I will! I just can't get enough of her!

Today I took her to the Dr, for her well baby check up. She is now 9lbs 9ozs and 22 1/2 inches long. That puts her in the 90th percentile for her weight, and the 75th for her height! She's already such a big girl!

Micah has been such a good big brother! He loves to kiss her and tries to hold her! He's starting to talk so much more! He knows several signs: milk, more, please, thank you, all done, and he tries to do I love you. Sometimes he actually tries to say the words too. A couple weeks ago I shaved Jason's head for him and we decided to shave Micah's too! It looks so incredibly cute! He loves to play soccer. He's going to be so good at it. He already has a good grasp on what he's supposed to do, and loves to have a ball around as much as possible. When he's not playing with a ball, he's got his cars! Everything is a road! He will be 2 years old next month! I can't believe how fast time goes by! He's such a little lover too! He's very attached to both his Daddy and me!

Victoria is 7 years old and in the 1st grade. She just started reading the first Harry Potter book! She is just so smart! Last month she was student of the month! I'm so proud of her. She's getting so tall, I can't even keep up with her growth! She's looking more and more like me all the time too! My parents live in a new community that has a "Lodge" and they do Karaoke once a month. Victoria has decided that she LOVES it! The first time we went she and my sister sang "Don't go Breaking my Heart". She was such a hit! The last two times she's sang "Dancing Queen"! It's amazing to watch all the people there listen to her sing. They just love her! I'm so proud of her!

My kids amaze me everyday! Keep coming back to see what amazing things they do next!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are just beautiful!
    Sounds like Bella is growing quite well! Keep up the good work momma!

    ReplyDelete