The Adventures of Katie's "Little" Family

Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!

Ok, so it's been a long, LONG time since I have blogged! There's really no excuse! I have decided that I am going to put more into blogging, because for me it's a really great way for me to get thoughts out! I can't guarantee that this blog is going to follow any specific format, because frankly, for the last few months that I have been wanting to get to blogging, I have been trying to decide what to blog about. I thought about blogging about hairstyles. There are several wonderful hairstyle blogs that I follow, and in all honesty, I don't think you'd get any original ideas from me, since I take them from other sites, and that just didn't seem fair to me. I thought about blogging about food! Yummy!!! I LOVE food! I just don't take clear enough pictures, nor do I remember to take pictures as I go! I have thought about just blogging with random things throughout my life, however, I'm pretty boring! So basically what I decided is that I will just.... wait for it... blog about EVERYTHING!!! Some days it will be a recipe, some days maybe a cute hairstyle I did on my girls (with a link to where I found it of course)! Some days maybe just some helpful tips that I've found somewhere (ie Pinterest... oh yes, I am addicted! Thank you Mom!) Whatever tickles my fancy (yes I just said that) at the time! So for now, here is an update on us!

The kids are getting big! I can't believe it! Some days it seems like we wake up in the morning, and they are bigger!!! V is 10 now! She's turning into such a lovely young woman. I'm waiting for the day that I wake up and she's taller than me! And I'm 5'10"!!! It will happen though! I'm sure of it! J is 6 and she is such a little spitfire! She makes me laugh! We are working with her on paying attention to how she says things, and how those things can make other people feel. Right now she has no filter! M is 4 and getting ready to start Kindergarten! I can't believe he's that old already! He was just a baby! He is such a sweetheart! So loving and snuggly! He LOVES soccer! He is so his Daddy's little boy! They love to sit and watch soccer together (especially Manchester United)! He cries if they lose, or if they get scored on (I took some video of his reactions yesterday during their game, so I'll have to upload those later)! He himself is a little soccer stud too! He calls himself "Chicharito"! So cute! B is... well... I'm just not sure there are words! She is almost 3. She is stubborn, and funny, and silly, and sweet, and a ball of energy! She loves to pick on the other kids (particularly M), and has to have whatever they are playing with at the time! She thinks she can do everything all the other kids can do, and gets upset if she can't! For the first time in 4 1/2 years, I have no children in diapers! What a relief! It's so nice to not have to always be carrying around diapers, and changing them! It's bittersweet for me, because on one hand, I don't have to change diapers anymore, but on the other hand, my babies are all growing up!!!

I am also part of a community called BzzAgent. This company allows me to try out products and review them! I really enjoy this. They send out full size products for you to try and report back so that the companies get honest opinions on what they can do better! Or just hear back that their products are great! Right now I am part of a Bzz Campaign for Health-Full bread! I got my coupon for my free loaf of bread in the mail this weekend, and I can't wait to go to the store and try it because it really looks yummy!!! Once I try it out, I will let you know how it is!



Well I think that's it for the updates for now, and I'm going to try to be more consistent with blogging! Let's see how it goes! I have a lot to learn! Now to get some stuff done around here (hopefully)!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment