The Adventures of Katie's "Little" Family

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Long day

Today has felt like a very long day. When I woke up this morning to get V up for school, I felt like I just hadn't gotten enough sleep! I left the little ones and Jason home sleeping while I took her to school and when I got home I crawled back into bed hoping to get maybe another hour of sleep before B woke up , but of course she decided to get up about 10 mins later. So I dragged my tired butt out of bed and put dinner in the crock pot. I had every intention of posting the recipe here tonight, but I am so tired it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. Because my parents are gone for about 14 hours every day my mom doesn't have time to cook when she gets home and they were getting tired of eating out every night so I make about four meals a week for my parents so everything I make, I make double of. I made 3 meals today. I left the house only to drop V off at school and pick her up and then to drop my parents food off to my mom. I have been on my feet all day, and I still have a sink full of dishes to do! Luckily J has soccer practice tomorrow night instead of tonight so I didn't have to go to that today! The kids were pretty well behaved until this evening. Then it was like they just lost their minds! It's days like this that make me love bedtime! I have one meal to make tomorrow and it's another crock pot one, so about 10 minutes of prep time and then it cooks all day! I live crock pot recipes! I have two crock pots and neither are very large, so someday I will get a big one! It will make my life so much easier! M goes to pre school tomorrow so after we drop him off I'll come home and put dinner on and then hopefully get some much needed cleaning done! Soccer practice tomorrow night and I will also get a recipe posted tomorrow too! Dinner was so yummy! I am still stuffed right now, and the kids loved it too! They ALL finished their dinner which, if you know M, you know what a huge compliment that is! He is just such a picky eater! I think that's it for now. I need to finish filling out the pre school registration for B for next year! I can't believe my baby is going to be starting preschool! She was just born last week! At least that's what it feels like! At that I will say good night! Watch for my yummy recipe tomorrow!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment